Wednesday 14 September 2011

Floria Sigismondi: Why I Chose Her...

I chose Floria Sigismondi because she directed the music video for Katy Perry's E.T featuring Kanye West. I loved the song, Katy Perry is one of my favourite artists and I like her genre of music. I thought the music video was very strange but it seemed synchronous to the lyrics, and was really interesting to watch. I also like the genre of science-fiction which also lead me to love this music video and research into Floria's background. Katy's song 'E.T' inspired me to study this director. Also, I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that she had directed 'Supermassive Black Hole' by Muse as I love the band and the song, as well as 'Fighter' by Christina Aguilera as although I didn't like nor dislike the song the music video for it has always stuck in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment