Wednesday 9 November 2011

Fonts for my Digipack album title

These are for the title of the album that will appear on the front cover of the Digipack.

I wanted one that was in capitals and like someone hand wrote it, but this was all I could find and now I don't like as I don't think it fits in with the rest of my Digipack. 


I liked this one because the letters were rounded which meant that it would relate to the font of the band title and the rest of the Digipack. 


I also really liked this one for the rounded letters but also because of the letter 's' in it as it carried on and reminded me of 'Blur' and their font so it would be like an intertextual reference.


These are the fonts that I need to choose from that will appear as a quote on the actual CD in the Digipack.

I like this one but it seems almost a bit too neat and fancy which isn't what the band is about at all.


I really like this one because it does look like the band could have written it on the disc themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment