Wednesday 19 October 2011

Band logo/Typography options


This was the first font that I liked and we used it for our mood board but thinking about it I don't think I want the 'crimson' background because it's not how I want my digipack to look and I don't think it would fit with the image I'm thinking of having. 

I thought this one was quite cool and 'indie' and would quite possibly go well with my digipack and the band's ideology.

When I first saw this one I liked it but the more I see it the more I think it's wrong for the band and the digipack it seems too young and not the genre of the band.

This one I really like and am considering it to be one of my choices as it does seem retro which fits in with the band's ideology as they are influenced by the 'Britpop' era but it also seems quite fun. However, I'm not sure if it looks a bit too sophisticated for the band. 

Even though this one is really simple I really like it. The writing isn't completely straight and sharp so it makes it seem like it fits in with the band's ideology.

I do like this one and it is exactly the same as the first one but doesn't have the 'crimson' background and I definitely prefer it without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment